Welcome and thank you for choosing to be a part of this community! Before using the Website, please read this Policy in its entirety. Throughout this Policy, any references to “you” shall refer to you as the viewer, customer, or user of the Website. If you do not agree to the terms of the Policy, you are to stop immediately and discontinue your use of the Website. By visiting and using the Website, you voluntarily agree to the terms of this Policy. This Website and any information shared on this Website in any form or transmitted through or in email content or otherwise sent by the Company, including, but not limited to, e-books, guides, worksheets, forms, blog posts, social media posts, webinars, live workshops and video trainings (collectively, the “Content”) are owned by the Company.
Information We Collect About You.
- Personal Information We Collect. When you use our Website and when you download, receive access to, purchase, or view Content, Programs, Services, Offerings, and/or Products, we collect certain personal information to provide you with a positive and beneficial experience and as such, you may be asked to provide certain information related to subscribing to our email list, downloading, viewing or accessing Content, Programs, Services, Offerings, and/or Products, contacting us, or otherwise. “Personal Information” includes any information that is identifiable to your identity. In this context, Personal Information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, physical address, phone number, payment information, birthday, site behavior, and social media handle. You agree that you are providing any such Personal Information voluntarily.
- Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest;
- Stripe, Paypal;
- PracticeBetter; and
- Anonymous Information Collected Through Use of Website. To provide you with the best experience in using our Website and to troubleshoot problems associated with the Website’s use, we automatically collect certain statistical data and information that is not identifiable to you personally through your use of the Website (the “Non-Personally Identifiable Data”). This Non-Personally Identifiable Data includes, but is not limited to, your Internal Protocol address, browser type, location data, traffic data, and logs, as well as information regarding the resources and pages you access on the Website. This type of data may also be utilized in our marketing efforts and shared with third parties that we work with on an aggregate basis.
Data Collected Indirectly by Use of the Website.
- Cookies. We may utilize standard website cookies (otherwise known as browser cookies) to automatically collect information regarding your use of the Website, items left in your shopping cart, websites you visit before and after our Website, and the time spent on our Website, among other things. To opt out of cookies on the Website, you may do so through disabling cookies in your browser settings. By disabling cookies, you may not be able to access certain parts of the Website and certain features of the Website may be unavailable to you. If you do not disable or change your browser settings regarding cookies, your will be issued cookies by accessing our Website.
- Data Analytics. We may also utilize third party analytics services, such as Google Analytics, to automatically collect certain Non-Personally Identifiable Information through your use of the Website. By downloading and installing Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-On, you may voluntarily opt out of the use of Google Analytics on the Website.
- Pixels. The Website may use social media pixels (Facebook pixels) to track visitors to our Website, outside websites, and/or tailor advertisements seen by social media users. We reserve the right to use social media pixels in accordance with the terms applicable to use of such pixels by the related social media platform.
What We Do with Information We Collect. When you visit our Website or download, receive access to, purchase, or view any Content, Programs, Services, Offerings, and/or Products, we or any Third Party Application may use the information we collect about you in any of the following ways:
- To send you periodic newsletters, information on upcoming offerings, educational content, tips, and order updates or other information regarding Content, Programs, Services, Offerings, and/or Products you downloaded, received access to, purchased or viewed via email.
If you are outside of the European Union and download, receive access to, purchase, or view any Content, Programs, Services, Offerings, and/or Products, you will automatically be subscribed to our email list and will receive periodic emails on upcoming offerings, educational content, newsletters, and tips. You may unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking the link to unsubscribe in the email. If you have any concerns or experience any difficulty in unsubscribing, please contact [email protected] and we will promptly remove you from such email list.
If you are in the European Union and download, receive access to, purchase, or view any Content, Programs, Services, Offerings, and/or Products, you will not be automatically subscribed to our email list without your affirmative, active consent. If you consent to subscribe to our email list, you may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link to unsubscribe in the email. If you have any concerns or experience any difficulty in unsubscribing, please contact [email protected] and we will promptly remove you from such email list.
- To process payment for any Content, Programs, Services, Offerings and/or Products you purchase.
- To contact you relating to any Content, Programs, Services, Offerings, and/or Products you download, receive access to, purchase, or view.
- To perform our obligations under any contract we enter into with you.
- To respond to any of your customer service requests.
- To tailor social media advertisements to you.
- To improve our offerings and tailor our Content, Programs, Services, Offerings, and/or Products to you.
- To improve the functionality of and your user experience on our Website.
How We Protect Your Information. The Company takes your privacy seriously and we have implemented measures to protect it through password protected secured networks and other commercially reasonable practices that are standard in the marketplace. We utilize Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt credit card or payment information you provide on the Site. Any information transmitted over the internet, however, is at risk of interception and the Company cannot guarantee that your information will remain private and will not be intercepted. In particular, email transmissions are vulnerable to interception and we ask that you do not send any credit card information or other sensitive information to us via email. We will not send your credit information or other sensitive information to you or Third Party Applications via email. Employees and/or independent contractors associated with the Company may have access to any information you provide on the Website and will be subject to obligations of confidentiality with respect to such information. The Company makes no representations, warranties or covenants regarding the non-disclosure of any information collected through your use of this Site or any Third Party Applications we utilize. Your transmission of any information to us is at your own risk. If the Company becomes aware of a data breach, the Company shall notify you of such breach within seven (7) business days.
Disclosure of Information Collected through Your Use of the Website. In general, the Company will not, without your consent, intentionally disclose your personal information for any purpose other than as reasonably necessary to carry out the permitted uses of your information as outlined in this Policy and to comply with any legal order or applicable law requiring disclosure. The Company is not responsible for the disclosure or interception of your information by any Third Party Application or other person or entity entitled to receive such information under this Policy. For the avoidance of doubt and without limiting the foregoing, the Company may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- To our employees, consultants, contractors, sub-contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates and agents, as well as any Third Party Applications for purposes of pursuing our legitimate business interests, such as processing payment, coordinating delivery and use of Content, Programs, Services, Offerings, and/or Products, operating our Website, or the transmission of communications regarding any Content, Programs, Services, Offerings, and/or Products downloaded, accessed, purchased, or viewed, provided that any such persons shall be bound by obligations of confidentiality with respect to such information.
- To a third party, including, without limitation, attorneys, advisors and collection agencies, in connection with enforcing the terms of any contract or agreement with you, as well as our Terms and Conditions, Disclaimer and/or this Policy.
- To any purchaser, successor or transferee in the event of a sale, transfer or restructuring of the Company.
- To otherwise protect the rights, property or safety of the Company, our customers, clients or others, as determined in our discretion to be necessary or appropriate.
Right to Request to Delete, Return, or Change Personal Information. If you would like the Company to delete or change any information you provided to the Company, you may do so at any time by contacting [email protected].
Links to Other Websites. The Website may include links to third party websites, blogs, product pages, etc. whose privacy policies, if any, may differ from the Policy. Any information you disclose to any such third party through their website, blog, product page, etc. will be subject to the terms of that third party’s privacy policies and the Company will not be liable for any disclosure or interception of your information related to such third party. You are encouraged to read any such privacy policies carefully and in their entirety.
CAN-SPAM Act Compliant Email Policies. Our email policies are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. We do not sell, rent, or share email addresses collected through the Website. Any email you receive from us will clearly indicate who the email is from, designate in a reasonable way that it is an advertisement, and not use misleading subject lines. We also will include a physical postal address for our Company in the email. In addition, you will also be able to opt-out or unsubscribe from the email list from which such email was sent by clicking a link in the email to unsubscribe. Please note that unsubscribing from one email list does not necessarily remove you from all email lists from the Company. If you have any concerns or experience any difficulty in unsubscribing, please contact [email protected] and we will promptly remove you from such email list.
Minors’ Information (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule and Certain General Data Protection Rights (the “GDPR”) Rights). Our Website is not intended for individuals under 18 years of age nor do we knowingly solicit or collect information from such individuals. Children in the United States that are under the age of 13, and children in the European Union that are under the age of 16, are not to access this website or download, receive access to, purchase, or view any Content, Programs, Services, Offerings, and/or Products. If we are notified or otherwise become aware that a child under the age of 13 in the United States, or a child under the age of 16 in the European Union, has provided personal information to us through the Website, we will take reasonable steps to delete any such information. If you believe that the Company may have received information from your child under the age of 13 in the United States, or under the age of 16 in the European Union, please contact us at [email protected].
Do Not Track Signals. The Company does not currently honor, recognize or respond to Do Not Track signals issued by browsers or other third-party sources.
General Data Protection Rights (the “GDPR”). If you are in the European Union, you are entitled to certain rights regarding your data and privacy under the General Data Protection Rules of the European Union, those rights include, but are not limited to:
- The right to access or have a copy of your data;
- The right to have such data rectified or corrected on your request;
- The right to portability of your data;
- The right to require the Company to delete your data;
- The right to obtain information regarding any decision with respect to consent you may have and the consequences of any such decision;
- The right to restrict the processing of your data in certain circumstances;
- The right to object to the processing of your data in certain circumstances and your data being used for marketing purposes;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority that has jurisdiction over the GDPR matters relating to the GDPR; and
- The right to withdraw consent to the Company’s processing of your data without impacting the lawfulness of any processing that occurred prior to the withdrawal of your consent.
The Company reserves the right to retain your information until the earlier of (a) the date of receipt of any request from you that any such information be returned or deleted and (b) the date the Company determines that it no longer has a legitimate business interest in retaining the data.
Contact Us Regarding the Policy.
We welcome any questions or feedback you have on the Policy and ask that you contact us at:
Kristin Elle Wellness LLC
P.O. Box 2593
Allen, Texas 75013
Updated on September 2, 2022